Get the Guidance You Need
Featuring Topcon Tru-Pass advanced positioning technology.
Robust and Intuitive Control, Tillage Through Harvest
This compact, rugged receiver provides simultaneous processing of GPS and GLONASS signals with 32-channel high speed, universal tracking. The SGR-1 features Topcon TruPass advanced positioning technology for higher, more stable pass-to-pass accuracies in dynamic ag applications. The SGR-1 also outputs ground speed as simulated radar for improved slow speed operations such as seeding and spraying.
Featuring Topcon’s new TruPass™ advanced positioning technology for higher, more stable pass-to-pass accuracies in dynamic ag applications.
The SGR-1 is a single board receiver with a position update rate of 10Hz, upgradeable to 20Hz. With 32 universal channels, the SGR-1 tracks different combinations of GPS L1 C/A, code and carrier, GLONASS L1 code and carrier, as well as SBAS including EGNOS and WAAS.
- Fast, multi-constellation signal acquisition
- 32 channels for universal L1 GPS/GLONASS/SBAS tracking
- Up to 20Hz measurement/position update rate
- Tri-color LED indicator
- L-band channel for OmniSTAR corrections with VBS
- Emulated radar out for ground speed simulation
- Compact, rugged and low cost
- Topcon Precision Agriculture introduces the new SGR-1 satellite receiver with TruPass™ advanced positioning technology for higher, stable pass-to-pass accuracies in dynamic ag applications. The SGR-1 features faster satellite acquisition and simultaneous processing of both GLONASS and GPS signals.
- The SGR-1 receives L-band OmniSTAR signals and delivers VBS mode measurements.
- In addition to standard GNSS features (PPS output), the SGR-1 provides ground speed as simulated radar output for improved slow speed operations such as seeding and spraying. The compact rugged design provides water and dust protection to IP66 standards. The SGR-1 also provides both Serial and CAN communication capability.