System 350 brings state-of-the-art power to your agricultural operations. Featuring simple and flexible software, the X30 console provides a versatile work platform with features to improve farm management, increase efficiency, and enhance machine capabilities.
Topcon’s System 350 smoothly merges high-accuracy autosteering / positioning with variable rate / autosection control, detailed mapping / data logging, and versatile information management with an easy-to-use interface and highly-capable equipment.
TOPCON'S SYSTEM 350 AUTOSTEERING
Autosteering eases operator fatigue, reduces machine wear-and-tear, and reduces overlap and input costs. It allows 24/7 operation regardless of environmental conditions.
- Single piece design integrates steering controller with guidance and positioning for redued cab clutter.
- AGI-4 multi-constellation, integrated receiver/steering controller provides high-accuracy autosteering with direct interface for steer ready tractors.
Add optional AES-25 to your System 350 for the convenience of electric steering with quick, precise response and up to 2cm accuracy.
The X30 guidance screen combines views of autosteering settings, dashboard, and multiple product control. Industry standard steering patterns; straight (A-B), identical curve, adaptive curve, and center pivot allow you to work with virtually any field shape. Integrated lightbar provides easy offline reference at a glance.
APPLICATION AND RATE CONTROLS
X30 controllers include spraying, spreading, or planting, and feature innovative efficiency tools such as virtual switchbox, channel-based pressure control, and auto coverage to help ensure no gaps or overlap.
- Variable rate control for up to 8 products/channels
- Up to 32-channel autosection control with ISO interface for sprayers and planters
- The ASC-10 provides 10-channel sprayer, planter, or spreader autosection control with liquid rate control for up to 8 products.
ENHANCED DATA MANAGEMENT
The X30 provides multiple input/output features for maximum data use. Client / Farm / Field / Job menu lets you save multiple fields and tasks for different farms, then create detailed reports for data tracking and multi-year analysis. Features Include:
- Job reports exportable as convenient pdf files
- Coverage logging, and exportable as-applied maps with flag points
- Imports shape files & ISOXML prescription maps
- Calculates covered and remaining areas
- Auto Field Recognition for easy field identification and job loading
- Virtual ISO terminal (VT) interfaces with common controllers and implement ECU’s.
USER DEFINABLE INTERFACE
Provides a wealth of control and display options for simplicity and flexibility with feedback at a glance from multiple sensors throughout your machine. For easy navigation, the user never leaves the “home page” – it’s always in view.
- Multi-touch capability allows drag-and-drop information windows or panning across screen views
- Choose up to three mini-view windows with drag-and-drop positioning. Use mini-views to track multiple application or field information while in autosteer – or touch the screen to swap and view detailed control data while watching autosteer or field coverage in the mini-view.
- Interaction keypads quickly show control functions over the home page for quick simple adjustment with “expandable menus” for access to additional options.
- Multipl user determined “dashboard” readouts provide constant, convenient basic data.
- Integrated LED lightbar for manual guidance.
- A simple tap on the screen instantly takes you into full-screen, detailed displays of guidance, spraying, spreading or other operations. Lets you monitor rate control, steering, job progress and field information.
- X30 user customizable options. Includes alarms/alerts, US, metric or Imperial units, map options, time and date, radar output, GPS output, and look ahead settings. The X30 provides 24 language operation.
- Advanced X30 setup wizard provides simple icon based setup control. Intuitive step-by-step navigation guides you through setting up controllers, vehicles and implements. Use pre-configured profiles or build and store specialized profiles with sizes and dynamic options for your equipment.
AGI-4 RECEIVER AND STEERING CONTROLLER
A complete steering solution with fully integrated inertial sensors, the AGI-4 features full terrain compensation plus superior line aquisition and holding capabilities. AGI-4 steering control options include AES-25 electric steering, hydraulic, or direct-interface with steer-ready vehicles.
To achieve the highest accuracies, simply snap in the upgrade module for RTK performance with 900 mHz, Digital UHF, or GSM options. Compatible with Topcon base stations, GSM and CORS networks.
The AGI-4 receiver features Topcon’s Paradigm G3 multi-constellation receiver chip and receives signals from all available satellites. More satellites means improved accuracy, better reception around hills and trees, and 24/7 round-the-clock operation.
OPTIONAL AES-25 ACCURATE ELECTRIC STEERING
The convenience of electric steering with the performance of hydraulics. AES-25 provides quick, precise response with up to 2cm accuracy. Installation is clean and neat with no external components to interfere with normal operation in the cab. The direct-drive, high-torque motor provides silent operation and outperfrms all other electric steering solutions. Combine AES-25 with your System 350 for a highly accurate control package.
ISO VIRTUAL TERMINAL (VT) CAPABLE
The X30 virtual terminal supports industry standard ISO11783 plug-and-play operation for direct control of major planter monitors and planter, seeder and sprayer controllers. The VT operates in parallel with X30 32-section autosection control.